• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Rooney
Hey. My name is Cameron Rooney and I just joined twt. My dad is MCRyder and I thought I would get an account since I'm getting my motorcycle in a few days. Just thought I would let everybody know.;-)

Awlright! The heir to the family fortune! :trust:

:welcome: Cameron

It was good to meet you last Thursday night. :eat:

A new motorcycle requires a full report & pictures! Don't let us down! ;-)

So are you getting the Sprint in your avatar?! If so, sweet!! Welcome to the site!

Scott, when I saw him last week, Cameron was wearing a BMW T-shirt... :roll:
That photo is in the ET Meet & Greet thread...

Tourmeister said:
So are you getting the Sprint in your avatar?! If so, sweet!! Welcome to the site!

Perish the thought :eek2: , that's my steed! No, he'll be starting out on a Kawasaki EX500 (he's 16 at the end of May). I've got a couple of them spotlighted and gonna follow up on getting one for him to saddle up on. Ya now what really gets me? I have no idea how to get an avatar on my profile account and yet he's already got one of my bikes in his avatar. Sheesh I feel dumb!

So get him to show you how to do that avatar :lol2:

Hey, Cameron. Enjoyed meeting you last week. Glad to have you aboard.... look forward to seeing you on that 500. Ride safe.

pub610 said:
Hey, Cameron. Enjoyed meeting you last week. Glad to have you aboard.... look forward to seeing you on that 500. Ride safe.

And take the MSF course. :rider:

oldbmw said:
And take the MSF course. :rider:
He has already taken it and has the "M" on his license - he is just waiting to turn 16 and have the 250cc restriction removed...

Back