• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

D/Ser from Longview

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
I am new to this forum, but spend a pretty good amount of time on ADVrider & Pirate4x4 so I'm definitely not new to the forum world. Just checking in from Longview in order to hopefully find some not quite so paved roads in the area.

I have a 1989 TransAlp, rideable, but not fully restored
My wife rides a 2002 DR650.

No pics available ATM. Sorry.

Yep, welcome. I am former TransAlp owner myself. Still miss that bike sometimes.

Be sure to ck into the DualSport section further down the page. Site can be very confusing till you get some miles under your belt. Welcome.

I am new to this forum, but spend a pretty good amount of time on ADVrider & Pirate4x4 so I'm definitely not new to the forum world. Just checking in from Longview in order to hopefully find some not quite so paved roads in the area.

I have a 1989 TransAlp, rideable, but not fully restored
My wife rides a 2002 DR650.

No pics available ATM. Sorry.

Im from East TX as well.. Carthage to be more specific.... Plenty of off road trails and oil locations to ride at in that area... not sure about Longview, but Carthage/Marshall has plenty of spots. Not a long ride if you feel like an adventure.

:welcome: Yep, lots of DS stuff just a tad down the page. Since I ride road only, at the moment, I've got that section collapsed. :) I hate having those dark blue helmets telling me there's more to read.

:welcome: Yep, lots of DS stuff just a tad down the page. Since I ride road only, at the moment, I've got that section collapsed. :) I hate having those dark blue helmets telling me there's more to read.

Thats funny! Come on in, the waters fine. We'll show you how to ride a motorcycle. ;-)

Welcome, I'm just up the road in Diana and do a lot dual sport riding. I know most of the back roads in the area, and ride almost every weekend.

:welcome: I don't do dirt anymore , last dirt/trail bike was a BSA Gold Star 500..Thumper.

There is also Barnwell Mountain between Ore City and Gilmer on 155...

Back