• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Dallas

Reaction score
Hello

image-986214346.jpg

from Dallas. I have K1600gt and looking for some good local rides in tx. I will try to make the pie run if stars align. Pic is from nw Arkansas last week.

Are there any regular meetups in the area?

Thanks!

Bob

Attachments

• image-338676754.jpg
    image-338676754.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 114
Welcome to the site Bob! :wave:

There is a regular Friday night ice cream meet over in NE Fort Worth. Ping Chuck "Gilk51" for info if no one chimes in with the details.

Welcome! That is a hoss of a motorbike you have there. I still need to get over to the local BMW shop and demo one.

Like Scott said, come on out to the Friday ice cream meetup if you can. It is over in Richland Hills and usually draws a decent crowd if the weather is nice. There is a Thursday north Dallas meet, and a roving Tuesday Tarrant Co. meet, along with a once a month Johnson Co. meetup.

Head on over to the upcoming rides section and you should have no trouble finding them. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing that good looking bike in person one of these days.

Welcome from the Dallas area. You posted a picture of two motorcycles that I lust after. I hope they aren't both yours because then I'd really hate you. :mrgreen:

Pie is looking hard tomorrow would like to get out for an impromptu ride before the labor day weekend.

I will keep an eye out here.

Also the triple belongs to friend of mine up in Iowa.

Back