• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm in.

Tbell

Reaction score
Got a 2004 Honda Shadow Spirit (1100) uhhhhhh 3 weeks ago. Had a Sportster some time ago but moved and needed to sell. It's great to be back on a bike! Lovin the Honda so far. It has drilled stock mufflers, and I thought that would be okay but I have chose some Cobra mufflers and will dig in to that this week. Some wrenching experience but by no means an expert, so y'all think positive for me! I look forward to finding out about rides upcoming. I'm east of Dallas out in the sticks. And definitely glad the weather is cooler ;-) Tom

Lotta Shadow riders on this forum. Welcome. Where in the eastern sticks?

Welcome to the forum! This is a good place to start when looking for local rides:

http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

I have an aunt & uncle in Grapevine, they used to have a 750 Shadow but sold it before I got my first bike. Would've liked to have ridden with them. Oh well. Lots of folks up in north and northeast Texas that you can get with to ride. Our monthly pie runs have us going all over the state. I think the October one is real close to you at Lake Fork Marina.

Last edited:
scaled.php

That motorcycle is TINY! Looks like just a couple of inches tall. Looks good, though.

:rofl:

No worries. Pic is big enough to prove you have it. Sometimes posting stuff on forums is tricky.

Back