• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member - Bryan, Texas

Greetz all. Just saying hi. Ride a 12' Harley FLHTK.

Oh wow! Is that a 12 foot Harley? :-P

Um, well, mabe you meant '12 for 2012? :ponder:

If it's a new one, we need pictures!

Sorry for the hard time - one of our regulars, Jeff Hansen, is working in Chicago and been quiet lately. :yawn: He is always excited to see more HD riders!

Join us on a Pie Run sometime - these folks ride a wide variety of bikes. :rider:

and :welcome:

(trying to use my daily allotment of icons) :mrgreen:

Greetz all. Just saying hi. Ride a 12' Harley FLHTK.

Well I guess someone has to (Ride a HD, I guess the 12' means its the new short wheelbase version!! )!! :trust: Just pulling your leg, welcome to the club, you won't find a nicer bunch of convicts on the WEB to talk with and ride with..

Hope we will see you on a pie ride soon. :rider:

Gary

Thanks for the welcomes. I kind of figured I was going to get razzed a tad about riding a Harley, but I am used to it by now hehe. I did have a Honda VFR800 and a Kawasaki KLR650, but sold them just recently. I work too much to enjoy three bikes so had to let two go. Figured the 2012 (as opposed to a 12 foot harley hehe) would stay. Besides, getting ready to start on my Mustang project and needed the extra scratch.

Kevin

Back