• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy-Grandview- FJR1300

I've got you beat (unfortunately). 130 miles round trip on my 2005 FJR. It's rewarding me with 43 - 45 mpgs. I love it, too!
I am desperately needing new tires right now! I need a ride in/ride out solution.

Oh paleeze....everyone knows the '05 Galaxy Blue is out of this world and just so happens to have the best mapping and performance stats in FJR land.
Hats off to you commuters, I eat rear tires up when doing city miles but love the storage and nimble nature of the beast.

If Jasen thinks maroon is brown can he know the diff between amber and red traffic lights ? Maybe just jaded by silver as they all are.

I saw a fellow feejer this morning about 6:15 on 35W northbound just before the 183/121 split in FW. I waved hello from the hammer lane. Anyone in this thread?

I hit 67 in Alvarado and head east to 35, so not me. I did see an fjr headed north on 67 about 3:30 or 4 yesterday afternoon.

Back