• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones ADV Rally IX, October 26-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!! Go to the Roll The Bones website!
http://www.Rollthebonesrally.com
This year we will be at Possum Hollow Camp which is where I did the Possum Trot Rally a few years ago.
I know we had some complaints about not enough dirt so we should have alleviated that this year. This will be all new routes tho some will cross the old PTAR route.
Everything you need to know will be on the website! T-shirts are not set up yet!

The "IN" crew
1) B Murry PAID
2) GARFEY PAID
3) TDTRANSPAID
4) UncleBuckPAID
5) TecChrstnPAID
6) CleatusJPAID
7) DirtyDRPAID
8) JonPPAID
9) OchoPAID
10) DW+1PAID
11) dogFootPAID
12) MessenjahPAID
13) DannyboyPAID
14) RickMPAID
15) DahveedPAID
16) BADTEXPAID
17) Xracer27PAID
18) KM+1PAID
19) BultacoPAID
20) PabloPAID
21) HodeePAID
22) JoToPePAID
23) JQ 1.0+2PAID
24) CMPAID
25) RShadoanPAID
26) FWDualsportriderPAID
27) YardracerPAID
28) JAH63PAID
29) SWPAID
30) Andymetric
31) MisterkPAID
32) JamieSPAID
33) BosvarkPAID
34) KobeyPAID
35) KingLarryPAID
36) MHPAD
37) grislyterrorPAID
38) WoodbutcherPAID
39) BPPAID
40) C4nuckPAID
41) AndyMetricPAID
42) DirtyryderPAID
43) DossxxsPAID
44) GRPAID
45) MisterGPAID
46) BobPAID
47) ATPAID
48) Simmons1PAID
49) Frqnt-FlyrPAID
50) JarrettPAID
51) JHPAID
52) CutstavoPAID
53) Texasrider58PAID
54) StealthCRFPAID
55) Maximus Flavius
56) FmfracertccraPAID
57) BAHetrickPAID
58) JeffPAID
59)
60)

Question has arose about tshirts. Due to issues beyond my control orders were not able to go as we have done in the past. That said, the disorganizing committee ordered tshirts to be sold at the rally on a first come first serve basis. My advice is buy your shirt when you check in at registration, I did look at past years and ordered a best guess in sizes, Registration will take place at Cabin 7.

Last edited:
:headbang: Just realized this is the same weekend as my niece's wedding in Phoenix. And for me, family first. So unless something goes south for the future couple (I hope not) I'm out.

Do we already have some folks scouting routes, etc?

"Challenging" dirt roads can be few and far between out there- I might be willing to take a few smaller dual sports out to Rocky Ridge for a day ride if you want the comraderie but prefer trails instead of dirt roads.

Fair warning, it is about 2 hours from Possum Hollow to Rocky Ridge, and we'd have to pay the entry fee as well (I think it's $15 per person). I could haul as many as 4 bikes on a trailer as well.

There is plenty there for novices, and a good amount of more advanced trails as well, but not a whole lot of "extreme" trails, although there are a couple.

Don't take that wrong for those not from the area. You can put together a good set of dirt roads, but unless it rains, it will pretty much all be big bike friendly (I think)

If it rains, there are a couple of really good spots to set up a camera!

There's some really good dirt riding a couple miles from the party central , you just gotta know where to look . Wish I wasn't occupied elsewhere . I really liked riding there .

That's a lot further than Whitney Lake but I'm in. Will bring a second person, son or brother and rent cabin.

BarryFromWest

As usual "pencil" me and Travel Diva in as strong maybes.;-)

Do we already have some folks scouting routes, etc?

"Challenging" dirt roads can be few and far between out there- I might be willing to take a few smaller dual sports out to Rocky Ridge for a day ride if you want the comraderie but prefer trails instead of dirt roads.

Fair warning, it is about 2 hours from Possum Hollow to Rocky Ridge, and we'd have to pay the entry fee as well (I think it's $15 per person). I could haul as many as 4 bikes on a trailer as well.

There is plenty there for novices, and a good amount of more advanced trails as well, but not a whole lot of "extreme" trails, although there are a couple.
I have one person scouting but I need all the help I can muster.:chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back