• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 MexTrek #8, Oct 20th - 23rd 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummed I have to miss this.

Peter,

Reading your detailed post above shows the effort you put into this event. Very well done!

Staton

Tojo- get one of those Chinese DS bikes or a Royal Enfield and join the fun...it’s a great trip, it’s where I met Peter in 2010 doing a wheelie across a river using a rear tire as a front tire on a drz 400. :rofl:

Tojo- get one of those Chinese DS bikes or a Royal Enfield and join the fun...it’s a great trip, it’s where I met Peter in 2010 doing a wheelie across a river using a rear tire as a front tire on a drz 400. :rofl:

I bought a low mileage, almost new Yamaha XT250 JUST for the trip and even upgraded the suspension. Stupid work got in the way (which I am grateful to have) Lol.

I'll make one eventually.

I bought a low mileage, almost new Yamaha XT250 JUST for the trip and even upgraded the suspension. Stupid work got in the way (which I am grateful to have) Lol.

I'll make one eventually.

Bummed man - was hoping to catch up amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back