• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I am sorry I am going to miss this, but a little family matter has come up.

Almost made it, ran out of gas. Lol

b32820db61bf5b066105a5c677025d6d.jpg

...but I was determined so pushed it the last mile. jk

b94ee0b3ca604936b2113d1a5c5aa098.jpg

_

...but I was determined so pushed it the last mile. jk

b94ee0b3ca604936b2113d1a5c5aa098.jpg

_

Nice! Great sense of accomplishment. Unfortunately, this accomplishment welds that bike to your garage.

This was the last time I did this! :-) I now have 132,000 and I don't believe I could get the Wing to make it there.

DZU39pHDLzIP-MMAtD3FnzgZCpUkbcn6CjMYjWIQqnNu9OXtU7cvn5YiN4mhRT-3NPAYUfgClq8Z-D5NNJc=w863-h647-no.jpg

..Unfortunately, this accomplishment welds that bike to your garage...

Yes but zero remorse, I accepted that early on in my first year of ownership. I knew the bike would get lots of use so first ever for me I spent $385 for the Yamaha 4 yr extended warranty with unlimited mileage. I still have 2 full years remaining so might have 200,000 miles before it expires. Honestly for me there is not another bike better for my long mixed pavement rides and trusted more for my solo BFE excursions.

_

I think I might have put ~15 on it one time and then another ~ 10 with Dee on it with me .

Last edited:
too cold?

Looks like it would be in the low 30's at my typical departure time. My limits 40, unless I have to ride. Too cold for me.

I may get out tomorrow afternoon if it warms up.

Oops, I meant to say, NOT THE ONE IN NAVASOTA.

See you there Roger.

I was thinking of a Friday ride for lunch as a couple of guys are off, but looks like a cold front moving in, and a high of 50 on Bryan's news, Houston shows 58*. :giveup:

I might have to work but what's the thinking of anyone?

Last edited:
Back