• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

6th Annual Ghost's Freezeree and IXL School Jan 19-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he is watching he likes to agitate, fluster, ruffle, disconcert, unnerve, disquiet, disturb, distress, unsettle, unhinge those folks actually doing the work... What he really shines at is getting folks to move him to the front of the chow line.

He does however do most of this in a good naturedly way.

We all have gifts.....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, most of us tent. Some sleep in trailers/trucks. A few will grab a hotel in town. Primitive camping, kind of. Trees for men. Toilet at the top of the hill in the barn. Food is cooked by "us", bought by Dody and we kick into the kitty to contribute. When I say cooked by "us", everybody seems to help as needed. Or stay way out of the way. Breakfast and dinner, that is. You are on your own for lunch. People in the class go to lunch as a group. The others hanging around scavenge. The ones out riding find lunch while they are enjoying the roads.

Yes, most of us tent. Some sleep in trailers/trucks. A few will grab a hotel in town. Primitive camping, kind of. Trees for men. Toilet at the top of the hill in the barn. Food is cooked by "us", bought by Dody and we kick into the kitty to contribute. When I say cooked by "us", everybody seems to help as needed. Or stay way out of the way. Breakfast and dinner, that is. You are on your own for lunch. People in the class go to lunch as a group. The others hanging around scavenge. The ones out riding find lunch while they are enjoying the roads.

Ok, so we don't need to bring any actual food to contribute, just money?

Ok, so we don't need to bring any actual food to contribute, just money?

Yes. If you want I'm sure you could bring some food. But most people just bring money to contribute to the kitty. Plus your favorite beverages. Bring those. Or plan on going into town and getting them.

Sure looking forward to this weekend but started crouping this afternoon and I know what's to come . I'm doubtful right now , know more tomorrow .

May swing by Saturday for a visit. Probably haul the DR or the TTR. Will be a Saturday morning call for me.

Packing the trailer this morning. Will be there mid afternoon. I like to set up then maybe get a ride on Friday. Saturday is class all day....and for those that have been there ....I, and others are really beat at the end of class.

If anybody is trailering up from the Houston area and has room for a bike I have one that needs to make a one way trip and I'm not sure I will be up to it tomorrow . I'm northwest of town between 290 and 249 a couple miles south of 2920 .

If anybody is trailering up from the Houston area and has room for a bike I have one that needs to make a one way trip and I'm not sure I will be up to it tomorrow . I'm northwest of town between 290 and 249 a couple miles south of 2920 .

Man I hate that. Always enjoy visiting with you! Bike can wait if it has to.

On another note county just went back under burn restriction. I can have a campfire but no bonfire. :shrug:

What exactly defines the point that a campfire becomes a bonfire?

Is a large campfire ok? :)

What exactly defines the point that a campfire becomes a bonfire?

Is a large campfire ok? :)

Was thinking the exact same thing.

And technically, we will be camping.

Last edited:
A ghost bonfire is measured in acres and is ignited by a flare gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late notice but sign me up for camping Friday night. I'll be arriving Friday afternoon after a dirt ride.

-Jon Moss

I can just see the headlines now ...

Coryell County JP candidate injured in a knife fight
Resorts to arson to hide the evidence

Sources close to the incident claim the candidate required several stitches to reattach his nearly severed arm. His opponent claims no knowledge of the incident, but isn't surprised.

"He has wild motosickle parties over there," says the opposing candidate. "Oh the things that has occurred over there."

The candidate's camp denies any wrong-doing, claiming his opposition is resorting to smear tactics and generating fake news.

Sources close to the incident claim the candidate required several stitches to reattach his nearly severed arm. His opponent claims no knowledge of the incident, but isn't surprised.

"He has wild motosickle parties over there," says the opposing candidate. "Oh the things that has occurred over there."

The candidate's camp denies any wrong-doing, claiming his opposition is resorting to smear tactics and generating fake news.

That Dang Fake News is everywhere ! ! ! :rofl:

A man of the people, I like it

Ok, I gotta stop reading about the trip and actually finish getting ready for the trip.
Truck, tools, fuel and food today. Loading out in the a.m.

A ghost bonfire is measured in acres and is ignited by a flare gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stand too close, my eyebrows haven't all grown in yet from New Year's.

What knife fight:wary: Well, At least it doe not mention me hunting motorhomes with the flaregun:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back