• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new member ,hello to all-jackntexas

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Just want to drop a line and say hi and that I am glad to be able to join this group. I havent rode in about 9 yrs and I just bought an 03 Honda ST1300 ABS a few weeks ago. I live in huntsville texas and hope to help create an informal group of local sport tourer riders. I would like to get some ppl together who like to ride and have some good fun and perhaps make a friend or two. I would like to see a low pressure group with no business type meetings but more geared towards riding and helping each other with keeping the bikes up and running well. If this sounds like something your interested in please let me know and we'll line up some rides.

Welcome to the site.........................:rider:

If you want to ride with someone you are in the right spot. I think half the members here can be found in Huntsville quite often.

Jack, welcome to the site.

:tab TWT is exactly what you just described ;-) I was riding VFR 800's when I started the site. Then got a BMW R1150GS and now am riding a KLR 650. However, there are definitely tons of the ST type riders here!

:tab Where do you live? I am over by Gibbs Elementary on a culdesac.

Glad you made it to the site and posted. You know where my house is located and if the garage door is open... pull in. Motor by sometime and we can ride down the street and I'll introduce you to Scott. I think he likes meeting people on bikes. I think he likes the bikes alot too! :lol2:

pkiser said:
Motor by sometime and we can ride down the street and I'll introduce you to Scott.
Now meeting Scott is way overrated. Beth and Sarah are worth seeing. But the Huntsville rider you really want to meet is Debbie (Snoopster) - she's the cool one. :mrgreen:

Glad to have you here, Jack...

Gilk51 said:
Now meeting Scott is way overrated. Beth and Sarah are worth seeing. But the Huntsville rider you really want to meet is Debbie (Snoopster) - she's the cool one. :mrgreen:

Awww .... shucks Chuck. :oops:

It was great meeting you Jack. Hope your wife can join us next time at bike night. It looks like Phil's this week.

Gilk51 said:

Glad to have you here, Jack...

(hijack)Pick on Scott day, followed by pick on Scott week...etc...etc:rofl:

and welcome to the site Jack.

Huh!?

There are people from Huntsville on this site who like to ride and chat about bikes!? What kind of place have I stumbled into?

Welcome to the site :wave:
Hope to meet you sometime :)

Back