• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Jayhawker

Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Bishop
Just wanted to say hello as one of your newest members. I met one of your TWT members (pkiser) while at Washington on the Brazos for the celebration of Texas Independence. He was very informative about TWT so I thought I'd become a part of TWT. Pic's of my ride will come later which I am especially proud of. It's a classic 1987 Moto Guzzi LeMans IV SE.

I'm glad you found us! Welcome to the sight. I told these folks about you and your bike a few weeks ago. I tried to post a photo of it but was not successful. Now that you are here you can post a really good photo. The picture that I took was just OK. I’m sure you have some great photos of the bike. I have meet some very nice folks at this site and have ridden and had dinner with several since we rode to Washington On the Brazos. Look forward to riding with you again... soon. :rider:

Back