• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weljo2001's Harley Tow Service

We used to pull start the SC500 behind a pickup when it was cold and would always runt he tow rope through the triple tree then up to the handlebar. It would pull straight and was easy to hold. RollingJ turned me onto the foot peg to footpeg system where you hook to one peg and the oppisite peg on the other bike. Just placing you foot is all that is needed to hold the tow strap in place.

Finally, the last time I was in California I saw an emerald green dresser sitting on the side of the road, so I stopped to see if he needed a hand. The owner had his tool roll spread out across the ground. The negative battery cable had come loose, but he didn't have a metric wrench to tighten it back up deep in the battery box.

Good video.

We used to pull start the SC500 behind a pickup when it was cold and would always runt he tow rope through the triple tree then up to the handlebar. It would pull straight and was easy to hold. RollingJ turned me onto the foot peg to footpeg system where you hook to one peg and the oppisite peg on the other bike. Just placing you foot is all that is needed to hold the tow strap in place.

Finally, the last time I was in California I saw an emerald green dresser sitting on the side of the road, so I stopped to see if he needed a hand. The owner had his tool roll spread out across the ground. The negative battery cable had come loose, but he didn't have a metric wrench to tighten it back up deep in the battery box.

Good video.

Good to know. I'm not use to messing with a bike with that much chrome.;-)

Back