• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My New Surroundings (Ride Vid w/ near crash in a water crossing)

Reaction score
First Name
Reuben
Last Name
Bakker
Made this video for my friends back in FL - but thought I'd post it here anyway. Wait till you see how I almost lose it in an extreme water crossing :rofl:

You can take a look at some vids I've done from Florida on there too. :rider:

Fun video -- thanks for sharing. Nice save, BTW. Also, I know you started out on a rather lonely road out there, but I'd still always do a full head-check before pulling out into traffic. Just a thought. Thanks again.

:thumb:

Which helmet cam setup? The mic?

That green stuff is moss. :eek2: is the normal response.

nothing special.. just a canon elph 430 stuffed in my helmet.

And yes, moss = :eek2: for sure!

Fun video -- thanks for sharing. Nice save, BTW. Also, I know you started out on a rather lonely road out there, but I'd still always do a full head-check before pulling out into traffic. Just a thought. Thanks again.

:thumb:

Thanks for the reminder. I did check my mirror but you are right, should have made double sure no-one was coming. People do 70+ down that road, that wouldn't be pretty.

Back