• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding Solo Trailer

Jaguar

Reaction score
Hi Folks we showed this movie at the Richardson theaters this halloween weekend.
Check out the trailer, Its just one of its kind, ever done.
I could not figure out how to embed the video here. SO link to the Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/v/SldSSPxWMfk
:mrgreen:

Yes, please clarify, if I buy it, I'd rather buy from you.

No store, but my home. This is where I stock them. They are shipped to me from India by Gaurav. I am at Parker Rd. and Dallas Tollway.

Yes, please clarify, if I buy it, I'd rather buy from you.

I live in Plano and That is where I have this limited stock. We can meetup and do the exchange. I am selling these on eBay also but it would be $5/- more than what I can give it to you here. Call 2484207572

Avi

Looks cool. Don't know why but I noticed at the 17-19 sec at start of film. It implies he is pushing 315kg bike, well he's not pushing he walking beside it with motor running and controlling it with the clutch. I usually miss all the little things in movies people notice but this caught my attention for some reason. Again still looks like a cool video.

Back