• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Glamis Dunes

Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Last Name
McCreight
glamis115.jpg

If anyone wants to come out this winter and play, I can help out with logistics, such as rules, where to camp, a garage to work on stuff.

The pass is $35 per week for your tow rig, everything and everyone in or on the trailer is covered. You will need a flag on each bike and a paddle tire turns work into near asphalt sticky-ness. I can lift the front end of a 450 off of the top a dune from a 2 foot rolling start with a paddle.

Driving time is 20-30 min past Yuma, AZ. New Years weekend there is 500k people there, but other than that it isn't crazy.

Adam

...Driving time is 20-30 min past Yuma, AZ. New Years weekend there is 500k people there, but other than that it isn't crazy.

Add Thanksgiving weekend to the crazy list also.

I've been itching to get back to the dunes. Just so far to haul. Do you use a 8 or 10 paddle tire?

_

Lived/Stationed in Yuma '84-'87, had a Dune Buggy. It was Fun There!
Heading to Big Bend Christmas though New Years may be next year.

Not too sure how I missed this thread! I have a small group that would love to join you this fall. Thx for the pic.

Back