• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Do Music and Motorcycles go together?

I like most types of music not a big fan of new country

hate hate HATE new pop country!!!! the more I hear it, the more I hate it! lol.
Hank 3 said it best, but I can't post that here.:eek2:
I'm largely a prog rock fan, but give me the old country masters ANY day!

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro"]Down - Stone the Crow - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a more mild song by one of my all time favorite bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty good BT.:dude: I just bought the Bob Schneider CD Sunday and it was disappointing compared to his other works.

This song always makes me smile. Turn the clock back to the late 70s early 80s.
https://youtu.be/oa-NPcWjfz0

One of the best jobs I've had was working at a computer company based in Richardson, Texas in the early '90s who's theme song was "Love Shack" by the B-52s. They would pay our expenses to travel up from Houston to attend company parties for Christmas, New Years, and (believe it or not) a makeshift beach party in the summer. The highlight of every party was a band playing that song. And, yes, there was hidden meaning in it. :lol2:

Ok, I am gonna have a party one of these days at my house and have the band play. Whatever they play will be in the air waves for the moment and then gone into the air, just as it should be by the campfire. Too bad its so dang hot now; should have done this a month ago and people could have camped out.

Probably well beyond "old geezer " stage. Glad I am adaptable and compensate for my weak points. Anyone got any Minoxidil I can bum?

If that era of music makes me an 'old geezer' so be it!

Last edited:
I opted for one of these to ride while listening to some good pounding music

DSC_2793-XL.jpg

It's hard to find examples of stuff I listen to these days, with the stereo locked into DeliciousAgony.com Prog Rock feed. But this came on recently, a band that had been dormant a long time back to rock again. The stuff on Y'allTube plays slower than reality, and so here's a sample of some serious old school riffalicious crunchtastic no filler WFO rock. The whole album's like this, and I can't wait to hit the twisties with this in my ears.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4B7tdWL7yc"]Dizzy Mizz Lizzy Forward in Reverse - 11 I Would If I Could But I Can't - YouTube[/ame]

It's hard to find examples of stuff I listen to these days, with the stereo locked into DeliciousAgony.com Prog Rock feed. But this came on recently, a band that had been dormant a long time back to rock again. The stuff on Y'allTube plays slower than reality, and so here's a sample of some serious old school riffalicious crunchtastic no filler WFO rock. The whole album's like this, and I can't wait to hit the twisties with this in my ears.

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy Forward in Reverse - 11 I Would If I Could But I Can't - YouTube

Interesting,never heard of them before. Sent you a PM Laser Dave.

Back