• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly 1 hour offroad radio show

Just listened to the show.
Awesome job!
Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for posting the link.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Dateline: West Bike Parts Warehouse & Communications Center, 0430

Listening now, good stuff.
Question: @ 01:47, " ... muddy and ready for marshmallow around the campfire."

That's code for a stiff drink and a couple of Tylenol, right? :trust:

Good job Donny and Lynn:clap:. Thanks for promoting motorcycling and the outdoors. I enjoyed the interviews with our TWTEX family and learning a few new things that are out there. Look forward to the next show.:rider:

Thanks for all the support and your gracious comments.

Episode 2 of Outdoors with Wheels Radio is ready for your consumption and critique. Please leave us your comments, ideas and requests. But, please no roosting the hosts. Brrrraaapppp, braaaapppp, BBBRRRAAAAP! http://kprcradio.iheart.com/media/play/27112149/

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So....Garfey, Donny and I are revising the hot cocoa plans and switching to the stiff drink and tylenol. Wow! Another episode will air tomorrow morning at 7am. You can Tune to KPRC 950AM Houston on IHeart Media or catch the podcasts at www.OutdoorsWithWheels.com
This episode features an interview with Sam Correro the founder of the TAT, Trans America Trail. Also, a visit with an off-roading family who have a wealth of knowledge about the San Bernadino Forest around Big Bear Lake.
Thanks for listening!

TravelDiva and I are binge listening right now. Absolutely loving it...:clap::rider::rider:

Thanks for listening all! We sure welcome your ideas and comments.

Back