• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: Skyline Cafe Breakfast

Reaction score
This coming Saturday is the breakfast meet at the Skyline Cafe. The weather shows it being cloudy with a 20% rain forecast. I'm planning on being there.

Is this motorcycle show weekend? If it is, then I'm going to Dallas. If it's not, I'm going to breakfast with Mark Rooney.

OR... I could eat breakfast at the airport and then go to Dallas. Hmmm

Last edited:
Correct.... Tyler Pounds Field old terminal building houses the Skyline Cafe.

Not sure why a new thread was started - the original had all the information. :doh:

Original Thread Here

Interesting, here all this time I was thinking this was the one up in North Dallas somewhere that I went to at one point in time. I may have to keep an eye on this. Being in far east Dallas, I'd rather head out of town and ride to Tyler than ride across the metromess, since that's too much like going to work. :giveup:

Interesting, here all this time I was thinking this was the one up in North Dallas somewhere that I went to at one point in time.

I think that was at a place called the "Blue Hanger" or something along that line.

FYI... We pretty much help them unlock the place at 8:00am for those interested.

Saturday promises to be a lovely day for riding.

Tomorrow is first Saturday. Breakfast at Skyline Cafe.
I'm in.

Gonna miss tomorrow's breakfast, headed to the NRA convention in Dallas instead. Y'll enjoy.

Well, I tried. Left home on time, got about a dozen miles, but the fog was so thick I COULD NOT SEE. Wiping my faceshield didn't help, it fogged up inside, so I tried riding with my shield open, but that only fogged my glasses. So I bailed and went home :doh: Next time.

I can relate Bob. The fog/heavy moisture was a constant battle along FM 850 from my house to Hwy 31 just east of Tyler - then it seemed as if the sun instantly burned off the moisture. We had three of us. There was a ton of activity in the area as civic clubs were offering special needs kids free airplane rides. Thought I was special and had needs but was turned away (JK lol)

Back