• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Somehow I ended up on the wrong corner of I45 looking for the group. I was looking behind the Shell station in the NW corner of the intersection. I found a Chilli's, a seafood grill, and a place called Yummy something. Anyway, went to Tinsley's had a great Chicken sandwich and hit the highway back to Montgomery again. Glad to hear it was good at the Bandera Grill also. Just a beautiful day to ride. Came in from College Station on Hwy 30 so that is probably how I ended up o the wrong corner of I45. See you next time.....

I'll be skipping Zach's tomorrow night, I confirmed they have peanuts on the tables.

So far I've worked up two routes (working on finding another one or two) to Fairfield but if someone else has a route I'll gladly follow. Y'all discuss it and we can go with what y'all decide.

Posting with Tapatalk for iPhone.

From the south (105)

75 north to Willis to avoid construction, first red light in Willis on 75 take a right, cross the RR tracks, Zach's on the right just across the tracks.

From 1097

Turn right on 75, next red light turn left, cross the tracks, Zach's on the right just across the RR tracks.

Abby has mercy on me so he's picking me up for bike nite! He knows I'd get lost DESPITE directions! :doh: Oh well...it's why I know i'm blessed: friends who don't judge me for being such a boneheaded goofball!

Will someone make sure that all the riders headed to Fairfield this weekend know that the KSU time has been changed? We need to leave at 8:00. I have this posted on the ride info and want everyone to see the change.

It was wonderful to see my TWT family tonight. Good food, great friends.

Hey Abby! Thanx for picking me up in your new cowboy cadillac! That truck is AWESOME!!!!!! And thanx for dinner! you're a peach!
:kiss:

Hey gang,
I will not make this week, as I will be heading to a family reunion in OK. Have fun and a great holiday weekend.
Tony

patrick. was good to meet you and have you along the ride w us. im out this and next thursday, duty calls.

OK my TWT family! The "Kicking Cancer's #(*" Party details are as follows:

April 14th, Saturday 1930 hours, give or take a bit
30611 Quinn Rd.
Tomball 77375
look for the "Jethro" sign at the end of the dirt road

BYOB, but please be responsible. If you have a dish you're particularly proud of please bring it, if not, munchies would be great. But I'm sure there will be enough food to go around.

This is a milestone for me. Although i'm not thru with the journey by any means, getting past chemo is HUGE for me. I'd love so much to have my TWT family there! I hope to see y'all!

you can call me if you have questions
936-203-2338

I'll throw out a suggestion for 4/19. . .El Bosque in Conroe (not the dam location)

In the rain? ...on a cloudy day? Is this a secret jab? Did someone forget something?

We missed you last night!

Back