• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Handy Industries B.O.B. 1500 Motorcycle Lift

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lift that I need to sell since I do not really need two of them. This is a Handy Industries lift, go here to see their information. Retail price for one is $1856.00, it also has the CV-17 cycle vise which sells for $174.00. I think they charge some shipping.

Anyway, I have a regular Handy 1000 lift and I need to sell one. The lifts are pretty nice to use. The lift is pneumatic, you need, I believe 40-100 psi air to operate it. Parts are readily available to repair any issues. Also the lift may be bolted down and it has two eye-bolts to tie the scooter on the lift for stability. Also has a 10 foot air hose with connector.

This lift is approximately 15 yrs old. I am selling to just make room in the shop. Two are nice to have, but I only seem to need one.

I would like to get $800.00 for this one, but I will discuss offers. We can pick it up on the lift and set it in your truck or trailer when you pick it up.

The piston seal was replaced 3 or 4 yrs ago. So was the foot valve workings. This is a nice lift, has a couple of OldTLSDoug custom mods as well.

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

Ask me if you need any clarification and make an offer, you never know.

*my harbor freight one works just fine*

Chanting doesn't make it true, unless you are in the news media.:rofl:

It is a good deal, I might even help get it to you.

I can't believe this is still available. I have a Handy knock-off that I'd ask the same amount for - - - if I was selling - - - which I'm NOT.

GLWS - You can't beat these things.

I can't believe this is still available. I have a Handy knock-off that I'd ask the same amount for - - - if I was selling - - - which I'm NOT.

GLWS - You can't beat these things.

I figured I would move it along at a fair price for someone who would love it and use it. Lots better than the off brands. It doesn't cost much to sit in the shop.

Doug....stop tempting me. :)

I don't need this but it would be awesome to recess into the concrete of my garage floor....

Chanting doesn't make it true, unless you are in the news media.:rofl:

It is a good deal, I might even help get it to you.

Chanting may not make it true, but it can help one stall till the danger passes:lol2: Phil, thanks for making the temptation go away:clap:
I have really enjoyed my horrible freight lift but comparing it to the Handy lift is like comparing a clapped out KLR to a new KTM 790!

Chanting may not make it true, but it can help one stall till the danger passes:lol2: Phil, thanks for making the temptation go away:clap:
I have really enjoyed my horrible freight lift but comparing it to the Handy lift is like comparing a clapped out KLR to a new KTM 790!

Chanting doesn't seem to work for me.

There's nothing wrong with a Harbor Freight lift. If I had room I'd keep mine.

Chanting doesn't seem to work for me.

There's nothing wrong with a Harbor Freight lift. If I had room I'd keep mine.

There was nothing wrong with my Zundapp 250 until I rode a Honda 160. If your sale doesn't happen, I'll take your Harbor Freight lift. I need an adjustable lift for my strip canoe build.

Last edited:
There was nothing wrong with my Zundapp 250 until I rode a Honda 160. If your sale doesn't happen, I'll take your Harbor Freight lift. I need an adjustable lift for my strip canoe build.

Certainly. Purchaser is unable to pick up till the 26th, so I won't know for sure till then. I expect no problems. If you find another one, buy it. Thanks for the interest.

Back