• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

10 Days. 9 States. 4200 miles.

I finally had a chance to get through your ride report. Very well done. The pictures and detail were great!

I enjoyed the Rallying101 class as well. Very worthwhile information and experience!

GNP is probably one of my favorite places on earth... To ride and to camp. Not too many places like that on this planet...

Be well and I look forward to meeting in person at some point!

Thanks Kevin. I did find that Brian Roberts had previously written a Rally Routing guide and it is posted on the IBA forum. I read it all this morning and it really helped to put 2+2 together with the information he presented to us in Denver. I sent a note to him and Lynda suggesting that his info be required reading BEFORE the next training class.

If I had read it all first his presentation would have had a greater impact on me in the training class; especially the part about using Excel. That really went over my head in the class but now it all makes perfect sense.

Back