• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings and Salutations

Scrogg

Reaction score
Checking in from Irving Tx.

Current ride is a Suzuki M109. I've had it almost a year and have a little over 6000 miles so far. I'm finding each time I ride, I seem to go further and further and in search of roads of the twisty variety.
The M109 does an admirable job for it's size and geometry, but I see something a little sportier joining the stables soon.

Warning Warning Warning
Picture Police Patrol
Warning Warning Warning

Welcome to the asylum. :welcome:

Did we meet Scrogg Dan tonight at Burger Box? :ponder:

Regardless, :welcome: Scrogg!

Sorry for the wait, I decided to go check out the M&G at the burger box. I was a little skeert when I pulled in and saw a bunch of dual sports. I thought I was gonna have to take my fenders off so I could be cool. :doh:

Anyway, on to the pics. These were right after I got the bike almost a year ago. Not much has changed on it except I added GPS and well... that's all I've done.Why mess with a good thing you know? :mrgreen:

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

And this last one is my Wallpaper. :rider:

b5.jpg

Sweet! Don't let the Dual Sport crowd scare you. They're really pretty friendly.

Sorry for the wait, I decided to go check out the M&G at the burger box. I was a little skeert when I pulled in and saw a bunch of dual sports. I thought I was gonna have to take my fenders off so I could be cool. :doh:
Those DS guys are pretty annoying, but they don't bite too hard :wary:

Good meeting you this evening.[tall guy, ST1300] your machine is quite beautiful :thumb:

Sweet! Don't let the Dual Sport crowd scare you. They're really pretty friendly.

Those DS guys are pretty annoying, but they don't bite too hard :wary:

Nathan is more on track - those KLR guys scare everybody. :eek2:
Even though there were only two there (Dail and Rich), Tony (ilv2wheels) and Chris (dirt bomb) were there (both 4-wheeled in for various reasons) and very scary in their shorts. :puke:

:mrgreen:

Oh, here is Dan (Scrogg) and his mosheen:
dan_2840q.jpg

:thumb:

Back