• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Houston

Reaction score
I am new here. Just bought a 07 V-Strom 1000. Has a total of 200 miles on it so far. I am planning to set it up for the wife and I to do weekend trips and getaways. Interested in finding others in the area to ride with some. I am on the west side of town, Hwy6/Clay rd area.

Dwayne

I am new here. Just bought a 07 V-Strom 1000. Has a total of 200 miles on it so far. I am planning to set it up for the wife and I to do weekend trips and getaways. Interested in finding others in the area to ride with some. I am on the west side of town, Hwy6/Clay rd area.

Dwayne
Welcome Dwayne! :wave:

We've got quite a few riders in the Houston area, I'm sure they'll be along shortly. As will the Strom riders to welcome you to the collective.

Welcome Dwayne! :wave:

We've got quite a few riders in the Houston area, I'm sure they'll be along shortly. As will the Strom riders to welcome you to the collective.

As if on que.
Welcome and great choice on the bike. There are bike nights every night of the week around / in Houston that are posted every week
Monday - Sugarland
Tuesday - Just south of Tomball
Wednesday - Katy
Thursday - DownTown
Pretty much every weekend there are rides out of Houston with all kinds of bikes and experience levels.

Hope to meet both of you soon

Just bought a 07 V-Strom 1000.

Yeah! Another smart guy! :welcome: Dwayne!

Just in case you haven't found these yet:

Stromtroopers
VSRI

Resistance is futile.
assimilate.gif

Welcome Dwayne!!! If you go to the Rides and Events, Houston folder, you'll see more details on when and where are the bike nights that Calgary-Yogi told you about.

welcome, the V-Strom riders will be more than happy to tell everything you want to know.

Back