• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy Everyone

FSL

Reaction score
First Name
Faisal
Last Name
A
Hey, gang....Been lurking awhile and thought it's about time to say an official hello. It's a neat site and I'm glad to be here. My name's Faisal live near Hurst TX. I am addicted to bikes and love my riding.

Looking forward to tapping' in to all your collective knowledge and some riding together.

Here are my bikes:

standard.gif

standard.gif

standard.gif

My Kids:)

standard.gif

Wow! An MV Augusta AND a Duc. Nice collection.
Welcome.

Welcome Faisal! :wave:

Nice looking collection of bikes and kiddo's :thumb:

Keep an eye on the DFW Upcoming events section for a gathering so we can meet ya real personal like
West DFW is every Tuesday evening (location changes)
Dallas is every Thursday evening at a coffee shop (have to find the thread for the location)
Johnson County is every 3rd Wednesday if ya want to ride/drive that far.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Lot of familiar names and Avatars on TWT should be fun :mrgreen:

Nate thanks for the info.

Stuart we missed you at IBI. Tell Kent he was right about the scotch.;-)

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Good looking kiddos. Bet you are a proud poppa! ;-)

Welcome aboard. I see you have impeccable taste.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Lot of familiar names and Avatars on TWT should be fun :mrgreen:

Nate thanks for the info.

Stuart we missed you at IBI. Tell Kent he was right about the scotch.;-)

Your little boy is a spitting image!:rofl:

Yep, missed riding and hanging with the DFW crew in AR as well, but I was absent for a good reason. The kiddies only graduate from high school once.;-)

I'm sure it was the same scotch we had at last years IBI.:lol2:

Your little boy is a spitting image!:rofl:

Yep, missed riding and hanging with the DFW crew in AR as well, but I was absent for a good reason. The kiddies only graduate from high school once.;-)

I'm sure it was the same scotch we had at last years IBI.:lol2:

Ohh I see. Same scotch on my end tell I got half bottle of Balvenie 12 as a souvinoir;-)

Back