• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to TWT - Georgetown, Texas

Reaction score
First Name
William E
Last Name
Hannon Jr
I have a 2007 Honda Silverwing ABS (600 cc's).
I now use it for my daily commuting, weekend romps and excuses for trips :flip:

Even my wife enjoys the quiet rides together. :kiss:

Well, I work there now. The commute from Hutto is tough :doh:

Welcome aboard the board!

Welcome! My husband, Steve (beverly500rider), and I ride occasionally with a husband and wife team here in Austin who ride Silver Wings. Hopefully we'll all meet up at an upcoming pie run.

Welcome to the site! Don't let anyone tell you that a Siverwing is not a "real" motorcycle. A friend of mine got one for his wife and it is a very capable highway bike. :rider: He and his grown sons ride it more than she does.

Be careful... if you get to close to TxMedic you might catch his disease... Has something to do with having a different bike every three months or so. He claims to be in remission right now... :whatever:

Welcome to the site!

:welcome: as well!

Be careful... if you get to close to TxMedic you might catch his disease... Has something to do with having a different bike every three months or so. He claims to be in remission right now...

Don't forget ReverendBiker in Georgetown, too. He has the same disease Kurt has. :lol2:

I think that both have calmed down a bit recently (must be the calm before the storm)... :rofl:

Be careful... if you get to close to TxMedic you might catch his disease... Has something to do with having a different bike every three months or so. He claims to be in remission right now... :whatever:

Welcome to the site!

I'm adding instead of replacing now. :rider:

Welcome to the site! Alot of riders in the Austin/Cedar Park, G-Town area on this forum. Excellent discussion and a few laughs to boot.

Welcome! I'm just up the road in Temple. Hope to see you and your ride at a Pie Run soon!

Work? Are you okay?

:shame: No thread jacking!

Yes, I'm fine, and really enjoying the new gig. I may actually be able to ride to work every once in a while :pirate:

(If you really know Southwestern University, the smiley is priceless!)

Welcome :wave:
Don't forget ReverendBiker in Georgetown, too. He has the same disease Kurt has. :lol2:

I think that both have calmed down a bit recently (must be the calm after the Strom)... :rofl:
Fixed it for you ;)

Back