• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie in Katy

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a fairly new rider in Katy. I decided to stop being the passenger, navigator, back seat rider, the (blank) that didn't fall off, or whatever in November. I'd owned a Yamaha 125 street bike when I was 18 but sold it many years ago. I took the new riders course and I'm really enjoying riding on my own again. I bought a HD XL1200c, Pearl white and loaded with chrome (looks like a girls bike that's what sold me on it). I'm looking forward to many fun, safe adventures.

Yeh! Another Katy rider....Welcome to the forum :clap:. Come out to the Katy bike night on Wednesday's. :eat:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Post bigger pics :-P

Thanks for the warm welcome messages. I plan to make it to this weeks Katy Bike Night if I can get my husband back on his bike that soon. He is currently riding his new bike, a Honda Rune, home from Pennsylvania where he bought it. Last phone call he was in Mississippi, he'd lost one of his gloves & sunburned his hands, and has a very sore backside. But he loves the bike!

Welcome and I hope you can make it out and I really hope I can make it out on the motorcycle instead of the truck.

:wave: Always nice to have another lady join the site. I love your user name. Hope to meet you in the future.

Welcome from another Katy rider!

Hope you and your husband join us at the next Katy Bike Night.

Back