• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Christmas in the middle of summer

Reaction score
Last week Santa dropped off a few boxes at my front door full of farckles for my Dr650.

Inside the boxes were...
A Seats Concepts dual sport seat, A Pat Walsh Designs rear cargo rack, Protaper wide bar mounts, ProCycle bar extenders, Fly Racing tapered bar, Moose Racing quick turn throttle, Suzuki spare brake and clutch levers, BikeMaster bar end mirrors, Moose Racing handguards, Ricochet skid plate, ProCycle engine armor, Tokai Designs rear light kit, Motion Pro oil filter magnet, ProCycle fuel filters, TwinAir reusable air filter, BikeMaster magnetic oil drain plug, HiFlo oil filters, NGK spark plugs, Uni Filter crankcase filter, ProCycle wide and low foot pegs and...
an Arai XD3 dual sport helmet.

I must have been a very good kid this year!

You can check out the full list with photos at the link below. I'll post pictures once everthing is installed.

http://www.theadventurebegins.tv/201...ummer.html?m=0

Back