• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

People to Ride with Austin, TX

Reaction score
I am looking for some friends to ride with in the Austin Area. I recently moved to Cedar Park from Houston.

Hey, JDR6, I'm in Round Rock, but I'm slow, and don't even know how to sit on the bike (see avatar). :)

Also check out Rick's Rides for a set of folks who tour nice and easy around the area now and again...

Paul
'01 aprilia

JDR,

I live in Leander. You've come to the right place if you like twisties! I'm completely busy this weekend but if you plan on going out to Huntsville next weekend for the benefit ride, let me know, maybe we can ride out there together.

BTW, what do you ride?

if you plan on going out to Huntsville next weekend for the benefit ride, let me know, maybe we can ride out there together.

I too am planning to head out to Huntsville next weekend. Probably leave around 7am on Saturday and may or may not try and get back that evening (still have to work out the details with the wifee). Lets see if we can get a Aus/SA group together.

Back