• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

05 Shadow rider 1100

Scott58

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
New to the group. I'm from the Jasper area. This is a really neat site. Keep up the good work.

Hello Scott! There are several of us TWTers scattered around East Texas. What do you ride and what kind of riding are you into?

I live in Lufkin and drive a Honda XR650L dual sport. There are some great roads to explore in our area. Look forward to riding with you.

Lotta nice roads out that way! We usually roll through there on the East Texas Butt Burner rides (at least back when I was doing them... :-P ). Liked to stop at Elijah's Cafe for lunch. I need to get the KLR out there for some exploring :trust:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

DANNYROTH said:
Hello Scott! There are several of us TWTers scattered around East Texas. What do you ride and what kind of riding are you into?

I live in Lufkin and drive a Honda XR650L dual sport. There are some great roads to explore in our area. Look forward to riding with you.

Hello,
Sorry to take so long geting back on here. Been having a blast riding the roads arround Jasper. Hwy 87 is the best. Will be watching for any group rides in the area. I go to Lufkin quite abit. Have a sister that lives in Lufkin.

Scott

:tab Scott, head out Hwy 63 a few miles and look for FM 1012 South to US 190. Run 90 over to 87 and head North and look for FM 1414, hang a right. That will come back out on 63 in Burkeville. Both of those roads are curvy and fun! Just be careful on 1414 as there are a few nasty curves that can bite you if you aren't paying close attention!

Us lufkin peeps need to organize something...welcome to the boards.

Back