• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

-Intro- Houston

Texian

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Saulsbery
Hello there, just a quick introduction since I'm planning on joining in on your ride this Sat (Aug7).
I stumbled across your site via a link from the HSN site...I've been reading and poking around for a couple of months now. I really enjoy your site and the straightforward motorcycle content.....Good rides, good stories, not alot of unnecessary stuff.
Well, about me...I'm central Houston based and I'm not really a newbie, been street riding for 12+years. Mostly I've owned sportbikes with a dirtbike or two thrown in. Most of my daily riding is done on my RC51, but here in the last three years I've grown fond of cafe' brit bikes and other odd customs (not really cruisers). Soooo I now know the pain/joys of owning a '74 Norton Commando and this past year I acquired an XR400 which has been 'motarded' for the street, quite fun.

As I mentioned before I'll be attending the ride Saturday and bringing along two other riders. I haven’t done any rides with this group but sporadically I've ridden with TSBA and HondaSportTouringAssn. I'm sure It will be good to meet some new faces and some new roads.....no matter how HOT it gets.
-Mark
'03RC51

New faces are always good to have around - just know I mean no harm by forgetting your name for the first few days... weeks... months...

Welcome!

Welcome Texian!

:tab Glad you will be able to make it up for the ride and will be bringing friends! Please take a minute or two to read the sticky post in the Upcoming Events forums about group riding rules:

http://twtex.com/viewtopic.php?t=1837

no matter how HOT it gets

Looks like a cold front will be moving through tonite! :dude: It should only be in the low 90's Saturday, woohoo!!

Adios,

Back