• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'nother noob...

JT

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
J
Last Name
T
Hi,
I guess its time to come out of 'lurk' mode. I've been hanging around a while now, and I wanted to introduce myself.
I rode as a teen and young adult in the 70's and then gave up riding for many years.
Started again about two years ago with a KLR, and now I have to make up for lost time.
I currently have a 2002 XR650L and a 2006 HD Superglide, but the Honda's been getting all the miles lately, might even sell the HD soon.
Anyway, I hope to make a few of the group rides in the next few months, sure looks like fun.
John
Pflugerville
IMG_1148.JPG

Welcome to the site. Lots of DS types here. Actually, lots of multibike syndrome folks here. You'll fit right in.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Welcome to the site. Lots of DS types here. Actually, lots of multibike syndrome folks here. You'll fit right in.

Stay away from Kurt, he has MBS BAD!! :lol2:

Back