• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DRZ400 seats, sell or trade

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
I have a couple of DRZ400 seats in very good condition, no tears, cracks etc they are extras that came with one of my Zs, one is the tall SDG and the other a recovered stock with FX graphics, $40 each or trade me something DRZ related or what cha got ? I like clean oem tanks and shrouds any year, located in Georgetown for pick up only please, thanks. pm, text or call 512-508-7826

Last edited by a moderator:
That yellow seat is nice, unfortunately all I have is a stock tall seat, and since you are getting rid of a tall seat I bet you aren't all that interested.

Ironically I grew up in Carrollton but never pass through there anymore, always 35w to Okla, next trip though if I still have it could meet in Denton, that's far fetched but never know.

Back