• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Something to think about - Dani, one of the staff at BB, is collecting canned goods for a cause (I forgot the details), so if you bring something on Friday night, I am sure she would appreciate the help.

Now, if I can just remember...

I'm home at 9:35, warm & dry except my face is neither warm or dry
my face shield had to be open about a half inch to keep from fogging over
the rain was light but had to keep a long distance from cars
the lizard was no-where to be found !

I'm sure that it will reappear when you are not at home! :lol2:

Light rain all the way home as we followed Hannah in the Honda. :zen:
I've got to look some more tomorrow, I don't want it to reappear while shes driving on LBJ or 35 if it did her car may be instantly without a driver !

we ended up making it home about the same time chuck and the crew made it home.. but boy was i cold!! i might have to start saving my pennies and invest in this new thing called "rain gear" :doh::doh:

we ended up making it home about the same time chuck and the crew made it home.. but boy was i cold!! i might have to start saving my pennies and invest in this new thing called "rain gear" :doh::doh:

Well, we ran into more rain yesterday morning on the way to Hutto for the Pie Run. Poor Hannah's hands were cold. She put on a second pair of gloves in Hillsboro (no rain yet). We hit the light but steady rain just north of Waco and it continued until we were almost to Hutto.

I kept thinking it would stop and never put my rain gear on. The rain was light enough that you could stand in it and not bother you. But riding it just seemed to soak in. My helmet and part of the jacket were damp all the way home but fortunately we didn't get any more rain after lunch. The roads were still wet though.

Hannah used the heated grips on my 'Strom to warm her hands at a couple of stops on the way home. I think a good Christmas present for her would be a pair of water-proof winter gloves. :trust:

Well, I am going to skip tonight - just back in from Meridian & tired... :shrug:

It's Friday? Oh yeah, it is! I too will be skipping tonight. Been a long day, and tomorrow might be even longer.

TTOOOO MUUUUCCCHHH TURKEEEEEYYY....arrrgggghhh!

Seriously...back to back T-Giving feasts should be illegal.

You guys are missing a big turnout tonight gotta be a good two bikes here tonight! Lol

mmmmm ice cream!!!!!!

anyone ever mount ice studs in a pirelli Diablo strada tire??? :rofl:

Y'all have fun. I'm probably going to be out in a garage playing around with getting a certain somebody's new dirt bike up and running properly.

whad we get? whad we get?

MBrew & BBrew are planning on being in attendance since we totally forgot about Tuesday although we will probably be in a cage:eek2:

we will probably be in a cage:eek2:

may do the same.

Dunno if I'll get my bike to Rendon. I will attend and bring tools. However, I am out-of-town all next week and I may need to leave early. My bike may need to wait until Christmas break...

Dunno if I'll get my bike to Rendon. I will attend and bring tools. However, I am out-of-town all next week and I may need to leave early. My bike may need to wait until Christmas break...

Posted in the wrong thread. :doh:

Still at work but on my way if Leon is watching this! :mrgreen:

It was nice meeting everyone. I felt the frost on the seat all the way home.

It's Friday!!! I hope I get out of this emergency room in time
for burger box, I am starving!!

Y'all have fun. Tonight is bike wrenching on the Strom, WR, and Rachel is going to be doing some work on the XR as well. Trophy Club is coming up quick!

Leon.....What did you do?

MBrew and BBrew will be in attendance although we may be in a cage. I have already proved my mettle this week thankyouverymuch!

Sorry, I missed it - eroute from El Paso during the meet time, just now got home... :yawn:

Looks like I will miss next week, too, since I am headed back to Las Cruces on Sunday night... :-(

Back