• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #198 - "My Favorite Things" (Assignment)

twtex85

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Adams
Assignment: My favorite things. Anything and everything goes on this one, items, places, nature scenes, etc. Let your imagination run wild and submit pics of any of your favorite things that you really like that bring you happiness and peace of mind.

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight March 26, 2018

Here's a few examples of my favorite things to give you an idea.

fullsizeoutput_1267-XL.jpg

fullsizeoutput_12e1-XL.jpg

IMG_1025-X3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Photo Assignment #198 My favorite things

That cat is awesome....

Re: Photo Assignment #198 My favorite things (ASSIGNMENT)

Thanks Scott. She is our little Manx /Bengal mix and she sticks to my wife like glue. She is a definite lap cat and knows how to relax.

Re: Photo Assignment - #198 "My Favorite Things" (Assignment)

Question on the assignment.....

I see a lot of plural references for this one. Are you looking for a single shot of a single favorite thing or are you open to multiple pics in a collage as a single entry? Related to this, we've had assignments in the past where three related images were allowed to build a story. Just trying to figure out which direction to go with this one.

Well , I hadn't thought of it that way but the collage to build on a story sounds intriguing. I kind of like that idea . Let's limit it to three shots that are tied and build together around a common thing that takes you to your emotional happy place inside.

I could see someone doing this around themes such as water, skies, motorcycles, etc . I just hope I can do a good job of judging them.

Just a reminder that the 26th is fast approaching so get those shutters to clicking between now and then and post up some pics of your favorite things for us to see.

A few more examples to get the juices flowing. Let your mind run wild.
track%20day424%20010-X2.jpg

New%20Hampshire%20Oct04%20042-X2.jpg

DSC_0214-X2.jpg

Back