• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PeterTorque Intro..

Reaction score
Hi All!

Tried to sneak in a quick Tutorial as my first post, but got blocked by the man :doh:

I just went through the process of doing a nice sized chunk of mods to my 07 B1250. I just did a "DIY Fender Eliminator" mod from scratch, that is going up right after this "Howdy!". And will follow with the "Eliminate the Rust from yer Tank" mod soon thereafter...

I am truly grateful for the info that y'all have kindly donated to this forum over the years, and now it is time for me to give back.

Thanks!

-PeterTorque

Last edited:
Doesn't look "blocked" to me - 5 posts w/pics in the Bandits sub-forum? Maybe they just got moved to the best place? Nice "Tutorial," btw.

:welcome:

Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to TWT. Please post a picture of your ride so others can see your mods. KP

Doesn't look "blocked" to me - 5 posts w/pics in the Bandits sub-forum? Maybe they just got moved to the best place? Nice "Tutorial," btw.

:welcome:

Thank you, garfey.. ya, I guess it blocked me when I was trying to post that DIY toot. Suggesting that I introduce myself to y'all, so I copy pasta'd after writing this post, and went back and reuploaded pics. Great quote in your sig btw. See ya round!

Ok, pulled bike out to snap a few pics. Here is my Black Beauty.

Mods list so far:
1.) Stebel Nautilus 130db (supposedly) car horn. Painted it black
2.) Delkevic Carbon Fiber 14" Oval Pipe? Baffle out and still not obnoxious..
3.) Painted rear Passenger pegs Black
4.) Installed heated grips (desert is cold at night)
5.) Painted radiator covers Black
6.) Installed SAE to 2USB outlets up front. For Garmin Nuvi and phone
7.) Fresh Pilot Power 2CT's on front and rear (not really a mod, but favourite rubber by far)
8.) DIY Fender Eliminator Kit - See tut here
9.) Removed all decals cept for chrome Suzuki "S" on Tank

Attachments

• 20160323_100800_resized.jpg
    20160323_100800_resized.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 168
  • 20160323_101120_resized.jpg
    20160323_101120_resized.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 20160323_101105_resized.jpg
    20160323_101105_resized.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 174
Howdy! Is Davey, Michael and Micky gonna join to?

What seat is that? How is the paint holding up on the pegs and brackets?

Sargent seat, Carbon pattern

Paint, I used Rustoleum Universal Satin, and is a paint + primer mixture. Covered the radiator guards, chain guard, passenger pegs and fender eliminator. It has cured for over a week now and seems legit.

Welcome. Nice choice of bike.

Thank you. And I am happy with my new addition to the stable. Such a great low maintenance machine..

So I am building a cx500 café/scrambler, to fill that wrencher's void that the mechanically sound Bandit has left me with.. so I have something to fix :eat:

Back