• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mark Tracy

Man... Everywhere I look... cancer, cancer, cancer... I guess if I were to get it, I'd want to to take me quick instead of the long drawn out battle... Sorry to see this. Will definitely pray for him, the family, and the dog.

Prayers for Mark and his family.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this. I've ridden with Mark many times and he always makes you bring your A game to keep him in sight. He and his family are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear this. I've ridden with Mark many times and he always makes you bring your A game to keep him in sight. He and his family are in my prayers.

For sure, road with him just a few weeks ago, he was on his game. I wonder if he even knew he was sick at the time, really sad deal.

I first met Mark in the mid 80's and we've ridden together more than a time or two. So very sorry to hear of this. I'm gonna try to go see him sometime this weekend.

today, he slept while I was there so I didn't get to talk with him. I did talk with his family members and his dog, Girl, was there with him. If you wish to drop by and visit with them, he is in MEMORIAL HERMANN hospital in the Woodlands in room 3251. If you do get to stop by, please give everyone an update when you get back. Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers so far. Please keep them coming

This is Girl, little history. Mark rescued her from the SHNF trailhead after some jerk dropped her and a couple of other dogs off. He finally befriended her and got her home. Very friendly dog that likes to run. He loves this dog and I'd hate to see it end up in a shelter. If interested you can post here or on ODODB site. I'm dog poor right now and my wife would hang me.

Attachments

• 600_464279565.jpeg
    600_464279565.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Great news, someone stepped up and gave her a home!!!!

Prayers for his family.

So sad! I met Mark about 5 years ago when he had a Ktm 150 he nick named Zippy. It had white plastic and Penton stickers. It had a Rekluse clutch .. Flexx bars and every doodad you can imagine. He let me ride it. It was a true Cadillac for off road. About a year or so later he got a new Husqvarva / Husaberg 350. He was so proud of his new bike. He brought it out to 3palms to break it in. In true mark fashion do you offer let me write his brand new bike. What a treat that was. We will miss you. Godspeed .

Good times with Mark...

Mark was a great guy and was always all about dirt riding. He will be missed by everone of us who rode with him. I will always remember him out at the SHNF with sag ruler in hand helping everyone to get the sag set properly on their bikes for the trails.
21 Braaaap salute my friend!
We will all find our way to that next big starting gate soon enough...

If there is one it'll be later. Body was cremated and be 10 days till returned. Family is from out of town and already went home. If something comes up I'll post.

Back