• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Offroad world loses another

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
"Guys, we have lost what I consider to be the life and soul of ODODB, Larry Faulk... he passed away at home yesterday due to a heart attack ... words cannot describe the loss I feel ... He was an inspiration to us all... and huge motivator to those who thought age was a barrier .... to write "he will be dearly missed" is a huge understatement... God Bless you Larry Faulk."

Above copied from ODODB site. Larry was on our forums also, very, VERY active in keeping SHNF trails open and a street rider too. Super nice guy, first Mark Tracy now Larry, sad.

Attachments

• 600_465461351.jpg
    600_465461351.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 401
So very sad to hear this. A great man, he will be missed by everyone he ever met. A true inspiration and a very kind soul.

Hard to believe. He definitely will be missed.

One of many of Buelligan's famous crash videos...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRqWSC--C8E"]BEST OF ODODB CRASH VIDEOS - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
my riding buddy. great friend. always upbeat and positive influence. RIP BROTHER!

my riding buddy. great friend. always upbeat and positive influence. RIP BROTHER!

Very true, on ride days he would always photograph, riders meeting, and afterwards make the rounds visiting. ODODB won't be the same. Hope someone picks up being the "push" guy for workdays!! He could get the folks out there.

Reactions: fly
Larry was a great guy. I first meet him on a DS ride that I showed up to and knew no one. I had never been on any kind of group ride. Larry walked straight over and introduced himself and invited me to ride with a group he was in. I have never forgotten that day. I have encountered him several times since and as others have noted he was always positive and encouraging someone. Truly a loss to the motorcycle community.

Hard to believe. He definitely will be missed.

One of many of Buelligan's famous crash videos...

BEST OF ODODB CRASH VIDEOS - YouTube

That was great! Good to see even the good riders fall down a lot. Makes me feel better :-P

He was a good example of making the most of your time because you never know when it will be up... The older I get, the more I appreciate that aspect of people.

These guys will be missed by the SHNF riders. RIP>:tears:

Attachments

• global_465577447.jpeg
    global_465577447.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 420
That was a good vid. It is easy to see he will leave a big void in a lot of people's lives.

I hope some of you guys can make it to the service. I'd like to go but Thursday afternoon is our busiest day of the week at work, so I can't really get away.

Larry was a great fella, and always tried hard make a huge difference in us riders lives. Sure sorry I won't be able to join the rest of you at his funeral service today. Condolences to his family for their loss.

Back