• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where's the ride report.

Reaction score
Hi Scott

Keep eagerly checking for one of your awesome ride report. Eager to read about our ride and know the route we took.

Ride safe ride free.

Vittorio

Yeah! Where's the report? (sorry, just had to jump in....) I am looking forward to ireading it. I am working up a small report of my own for later. Hey Vittorio, you going to King's tonight for bike night?

:tab Go see the topic about home improvement... it has gotten worse so I have been a little distracted. :?

Hi Scott

You have a home improvement section? :eek: Hope its going better than any of the Tim the tool man Taylor's projects. :lol:

Mark I will not be able to because I am unfortunately stuck at work. :( For all who are going though have fun for me too.

Ride safe ride free

Vittorio

Hey,

Unfortunately, the digital picts didn't all come out, I think my camera was too slow and missed everyone, but I've got some nice shots of the sides of roads :|

The other picts will be back Monday.

Howdy,

Will the pics from Monday be in digital format? Can you email them to me? I can receive extremely large emails with no problems now. I'd like to put all the pics on a CD so every one can have a copy of the CD. Due to some personal stuff, the trip report is going to be delayed. Perhaps a few of you could throw out reports of your own? ;-) Would be neat to hear it from someone else's perspective.

Yep, they'll be digital. I'll send them all at the same time.

BTW, house closing went really smooth yesterday except for one thing...

got t-boned by a 17 year old girl on the way to final inspection...Acura is dead...I'm okay, she's okay but minus license, speeding and other stuff, cop guessed she hit me doing at least 55-60, I was not moving. I'll give more details later...clients in the office and I've gotta get back.

Wow :eek: Hope you are ok Irondawg. Sorry to hear about happened.
Hope she had insurance. :angryfir:

Ride safe ride free

Vittorio.

PS. Cool, I'll give it a whirl Scott, but it will be certainly devoid of your flare. :wink:

John,
Glad you are o.k. and you were in the car and not on the bike for that instant! Take care and let us know what kind of cool new wheels you get. I beat you to a ride report Vittorio! Check out my ride report in the story telling and tire kicking forum. Alrighty, Scott, John, Vittorio, your turn....

Back