• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2007 Yamaha FJR1300 AE Model

Reaction score
Very nice, clean and well maintained FJR for sale! I have had many over the years, this being my first AE model though. Very fun to ride and would have certainly bought one much earlier had I known it!

Only offering due to wanting something different for a while... Most here have probably seen that I have an issue with trading / selling bikes, at least my wife certainly thinks so! I was really hoping the RT would sell so this one wouldn't be on the block but I just don't have room for 3 bikes nor the time to keep them going!

The FJR has 21k miles, no damage or negative history! Just a really nice bike here. It does have a Heli top triple clamp, Beowulf Slip On's that sound really good, factory heated grips too. Located in NW Houston. $5500

I can send pictures but for some reason, it will not allow me to attach what I currently have.. Text or call at 803.323.8241

Attachments

• 07 FJR AE.jpg
    07 FJR AE.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
This bike will be Cerulean Silver and is a treat to ride especially in the city. Standard ABS and heated grips. That's about how many miles mine had when I picked it up many years and miles ago. Good price on a great bike.

Thanks, it is fun! I picked your brain when my Dad bought his and it had a slight running issue.. Replaced the ECU and all problems went away! He loves his now too!

Ok, found my next ride but truly out of room in the garage!! $5000 for the FJR! Great bike without ever any drops, issues, etc..! Once you ride the AE, it may be the only model FJR you ride again! I have had several over the years but this is by far my favorite FJR.

Have you put this on any of the FJR forums? FJRforum.com, FJRiders.com, etc?

We finally got through summer... prime riding season just ahead. :)

It is on the FJRforum but I haven't been on the riders site in years! Thanks guys for the compliments, really hope my RT sells and not the FJR as I know it won't be long until I would be looking for another one!

Yea, Riders was pretty slow. There's been some drama over on FJRForum and there was somewhat of a small exodus to the Riders site. It's busier than it used to be so might be worth listing there.

I liked my AE when I had it. It was about 200lbs too heavy for me though. GLWS

You should grab it. These AE models are seriously underestimated, and are quite fantastic. If you have any questions about it, let me know.

I owned an '08 A model for several years, took it across the country,loved it dearly, but stupidly sold it when my son was born. Always wanted to try an AE. I definitely have the itch.

hztAmdA.jpg

You will most likely love the AE! Seems that guys do once they give it a shot. I have had several over the years and bet I will have another after this one sells... I will most likely look for another AE too! I have a problem, trade around way tooooo much!!!

Back