• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Sorry Rob, forgot I have to go back to the dentist in the morning.

In case anyone wants the route for the Three Little Sisters.

Attachments

• Breakfast for Three Little Sisters.gdb
    72 KB · Views: 238
  • Breakfast for Three Little Sisters.gpx
    207.4 KB · Views: 287
Sounds like fun but I’m out for about three weeks with The Woods Project.
Have fun.

I’d like to but can’t handle sitting on those hard wood chairs yet. Will try to catch up with y’all next week.

I’ll be there
Tom

Oops. Almost Forgot but I’ve jury duty, guess I better show up there.

Anyone up for driving to breakfast tomorrow? Somewhere with decent parking?

Now that we're so spread out, from League City to Crosby to Conroe, I was thinking a bit more central, like maybe Papa Yolks, or Dots?

Papa Yolks is about an hour and half driving for me, but ya'll have a good breakfast. I'll catch you guys, when riding is more appealing.

Yucky riding weather continues :doh: Anyone up for breakfast tomorrow?

Not wanting to rob yalls thread or start a short one. I saw the “pappa yas” and thought of Pappa O”s in Cove. We were hungry and dodging rain last summer and stopped there. OMG that was the best catfish I’ve ever ate, and I’m a south Texas country boy who catfishes a lot. I’m just wondering if it was just me being hungry or if that lil hole in the wall was really that good? Going around, through, east, south, or north of Houston to get there again is not yet on my bucket list. Sorry Houston

I've got to go do a DOT physical and don't want to eat anything before.

Not wanting to rob yalls thread or start a short one. I saw the “pappa yas” and thought of Pappa O”s in Cove. We were hungry and dodging rain last summer and stopped there. OMG that was the best catfish I’ve ever ate, and I’m a south Texas country boy who catfishes a lot. I’m just wondering if it was just me being hungry or if that lil hole in the wall was really that good? Going around, through, east, south, or north of Houston to get there again is not yet on my bucket list. Sorry Houston

I've driven by it many times, but didn't know there was a restaurant in there. Always thought it was just a convenience store.

I thought the same. Was gonna walk in and get a granola bar n water but there’s a lil place just to the right side. Husband n wife cooking his moms recipes.

Back