• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello,fellow TWT Forum members; I am happy to be here

Welcome to the site David. I think you may have had more bikes that Kurt, but he is gaining... You will know what I mean when others chime in.

Welcome aboard!! A CUSHMAN, WOW!! I used to ride on the back of one riding to junior high(in my younger days)
OK< NO comments from the peanut gallery!!:giveup:
Wally:rider:

It just occurred to me, that I attended a Cushman Owners Club meeting one weekend in Tomball, Texas. (Tomball is a community northwest of Houston about 25 miles). This meeting happened when I was still living in Houston, which places it BEFORE Aug 1996, since I moved from Houston then.

While I am making promises here, I will promise to find my pics of that Cushman Owners Club meeting, and put the best two or 3 shots on here.

scooter78666

Welcome aboard!! A CUSHMAN, WOW!! I used to ride on the back of one riding to junior high(in my younger days)
OK< NO comments from the peanut gallery!!:giveup:
Wally:rider:

Back