• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Colleyville

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Squires
Hey folks,

Just joined the forum. Lots of great information.

Recently started riding again and I'm really enjoying my 2012 Triumph Scrambler. I'm interested in exploring back roads and dirt roads in the north Texas area if anyone else needs some company.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to TWT. Be careful around there I've heard things about other riders in Colleyville.:rofl: You have a ton of riders all around you and should not have problems getting a riding buddy.

Make sure to go to the forum area "upcoming rides" to find out what is going on ride wise on TWT. KP

Pathmaker, welcome to the site, neighbor. There are usually a lot of rides and events going on. Join them if you want, you will always be welcomed. Lots of good folks here and opportunities to meet and ride with them. Trying to find a way to get away for the Slacker Ride SW of Ft. Worth today myself.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114430

(KP, as can happen when he's been bingeing on Chicken Fried Steaks again, was a little confused in his earlier comment concerning riders from Colleyville. He must of meant riders from Colorado.... not at easy mistake to make, but by golly he found a way!)

Back