• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member SE Idaho

aschem

Reaction score
First Name
Monte
Last Name
Asche
Just purchased a new 2016 Bandit and looking forward to doing some sport touring out here in the inter-mountain west. I've been reading some of the threads on the site and they have been very informative.
Cheers

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks,

I just bought bought my 1st aftermarket part from a member of the forum.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I am headed your way in about 10 days. We'll be starting an 8 day ride from Rigby, just North of Idaho Falls. It will be a dual sport ride up into the Bitterroot range, down into Wyoming, then back up the other side of Yellowstone into Montana and back across the top before dropping back down into Idaho. I was up there for a similar ride back in 2013 and absolutely love the area... when it is not winter :-P

I am sure you will have a most memorable ride. At this point, there are no major fires, and the snow (for the most part), has melted.

Back