• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston Rider

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Hello,

I am new to the site.

My name is Chris, I am in Houston, Tx.

I ride a 2003 silver sv650s, which is my first bike. I have been riding since August 03.

Welcome to the site.

I hate to sound like a broken record, especially to those who have never heard a record, but have you taken the MSF course? I highly recommend it. It can be a lot of fun, you can learn a lot and you get a discount on your insurance.

What side of town do you live on?

Chris,

I took the class in July before I bought my bike.

I live on the northwest side (Spring Branch). 290 and hollister is about 5 min from me and so is i-10 and bingle.

Chris

That is something I am noticing. More people seem to be taking the course these days. Which I think is great.

I live about 10 miles south of I-10 and Texas 99. We should meet up in Bellville or someplace and go riding. Until the MS150 is over, I will be busy most Saturdays. Trying to get in shape for the bicycle ride to Austin. But, Sundays might work. Especially if we met around lunch time.

Welcome to the Group Chris.

Gotta love those SV's. Had mine almost 3 years now and still love to take it out into the twisties.

Chris,

If the weather is good, I might head out to Papas in Conroe on Sunday.

If not, let me know when you are riding and I will meet you somewhere.

Chris

Howdy Chris,

:tab Welcome to our group! Nice choice of bike! I am in Huntsville. You are always welcome to come up here and do some riding. We have lots of nice places to ride ;-)

Adios,

Back