• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just joined from the Panhandle...

Valker

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Last Name
West
I just found your site-looks wonderful. I get to travel to the Austin area quite a bit on business. I am an MSF RiderCoach Trainer "I am NOT taking notes" and ride a Valkyrie mainly. I also have a 250 Ninja and a Reflex scooter. I have ridden for 37 years. I am approaching 500,000 miles (total, not on the Valkyrie...yet). I have ridden in all 50 states. That's about it for info. Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you and the site better. :eek:

Howdy Valker,

:tab Glad you found your way here. 500K! Whew! I've not been riding quite as long as yourself, only since 1999. But I've manage to rack up hair over 100K since then, mostly on the VFR 800's :dude: I have not even come close to riding in all fifty states yet hehe, I haven't figured out a way to do it and make money :-P

:tab By the way, have you seen the new crop of scooters in the mags? Those new Suzuki and Honda scooters were really cool looking. Kind of hard to think of them as scooters though :-? Oneo f our other members has the Suzuki Bergman 650 and that thing is awesome according to the folks that have ridden it. Simply amazing.

Adios,

Valker said:
I am approaching 500,000 miles

I don't think I have driven all the vehicles I have ever owned that many miles. Maybe I spend too much time on the water.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome!!

I like riding anything with two wheels...sometimes three :roll:
I will be on my Valk for the LSTD track day in June. I hope to get to meet some of y'all in person.
I have been a school teacher for 26 years-that profession was chosen because of the opportunity to travel three months every summer. I took advantage of that for a number of years. My oldest son will be 18 in a couple of months. He got put in a sidecar at 2 months of age and by the time he was 4 months, he'd been in 15 states on a bike :shock:
He kind of grew up on bikes. He will be with me in June on his 500R. It won't be a contest :eek:

Hi Valker

Valker, I seem to be chasing you all over the internet! This is the third M/C site I have found you on. bikeree

Howdy Valker, And Welcome to a 500k brother.

I too have been riding a few years, 7/11 this year will mark my 35th anniversary of a street moto license (got it on my 14th b-day) and have owned a bike every day since then. Many years, my bike was my only transportation, ahhhh those were the days :lol:

Enjoy, this is a good group here.

Back