• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Introduction

Welcome. Gotta be a good guy if you ride a Guzzi. Which one? I've always thought a white 850 LeMans would look nicely in my garage.

Welcome to TWT. If you get the chance, join us at the Moosehead Cafe Saturday for the final Pie Run of 2011. You can show off that scooter of yours.

Welcome to TWT. If you get the chance, join us at the Moosehead Cafe Saturday for the final Pie Run of 2011. You can show off that scooter of yours.

Thank you for the invitation. I'll think about it... not much of a "group" person. Not much of a "social networking" person either, but thought that I'd check out this site to see what it's like. Bike is just typical, considering the road wear.

Thank you for the invitation. I'll think about it... not much of a "group" person. Not much of a "social networking" person either, but thought that I'd check out this site to see what it's like. Bike is just typical, considering the road wear.

Understood. Be aware, however, that this group of folks will grow on you. I too was/am a loner, but now I look forward to meeting up with members of the TWT family.

Well, you can ride there and back alone, and if you sit in a corner and look curmudgeonly, well... you'll fit right in :-P Seriously, it is nothing formal, just a show up as you like, eat what you want or not, kick tires in the parking lot if you like, and ride home as you please. No fees. no dues, no election of officers, and no sales pitch ;-)

Well, you can ride there and back alone, and if you sit in a corner and look curmudgeonly, well... you'll fit right in :-P Seriously, it is nothing formal, just a show up as you like, eat what you want or not, kick tires in the parking lot if you like, and ride home as you please. No fees. no dues, no election of officers, and no sales pitch ;-)

Thanks. I appreciate the information.

Back