• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New From Pearland, TX

Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Last Name
George
Hi, I just found this site accidentally today and I don't know why I haven't seen it before! I'm glad to be here! I currently own a 2002 Kawasaki ZR-7S that I recently just got on the road. I bought it from a really nice guy in New Braunfels that needed the money, so he sold it to me really cheap and all I had to do was obtain a bonded title (I feel like an expert on that now, please ask me), a new front tire, a new battery, a gas tank flush (with vinegar and it worked like a charm) and a carb cleaning and rebuild, with an Ivan's performance kit.
The bike runs flippin' awesome, so smooth and quiet, I love these air-cooled Kawis, this will be my second one, I had an 83 GPz750 back in 1994 and it was a dream. Before this ZR I owned a 92 Suzuki GS500E that I racked-up 17k miles of riding in 2 years on, I commute to work every possible day on my bike, because I love to ride. The ZR is my 4th Kawasaki and I am beginning to think that the motorcycle gods push me towards the Big K. Anyway, I am happy to be here and look forward to many stimulating conversations and maybe even some rides to some new places! Thanks!

Welcome jwgeorge! :welcome:

Glad you finally found TWT. :clap: You will find a lot of nice people on this forum with every bike and interest known to man. :rider:

Thanks, Ya'll! I currently work in Stafford, so I am close to Richmond everyday. Except that tomorrow is my last day and will start work in Dayton, TX. OK, More than you probably cared to hear about.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I spent my Highschool years down your way in Alvin. Had lots of friends from Pearland.

Back