• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just another rider, gettin ready to RIDE

Trip

Reaction score
Hey, HEY! Howdy from Dallas,

I think I know a few of y'all already, (Hi Scott, Brian, Jim and ?). The rest I look forward to chatting and more important RIDING with!

"Pleased to meet chu, hope guess my name"...............

OK, no guessing, really :D

STeve, is me, live in Dallas, ride a '00 Sprint-ST, RED. It's my second '00 ST, my first was devoured by a Smiley Bag :eek:

Anywho, I ride A LOT, most every weekend, several multi-day trips, average, 15-20K per year. I've been at it a while too, 30+ years on many different brands. I ain't no brand snob, I love ALL bikes. Happen to Love the Triumph brand the best at this time, three Triumphs in the last 5 years. They just seem to "fit" what I do these days; fast, reliable, well made, unique, everthing I expect from a bike, the Sprint-ST does, and does it with aplomb.

I've also spent mucho time on Kawasakis, Hondas, BRIDGESTONES (remember them?, not the tire, the bike), Yamahas and good 'ole Harleys. It's not the bike, it's the rider. Right? Right.

So let's get this party started!

Thanks Scott, for the effort you are putting in, AND the invite.

See y'all ON THE ROAD

(BTW, I am riding up to Mtn. Home AR this weekend to hang-out with some Buds and watch the Daytona 200 and scarf down on wild pig)

STeve

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"

STeve! Good to see ya made it.

Now let's go eat us some wild game and watch some racing!

Agreed. Even I am surprised by the number of Sprint riders on board so far. I think they even outnumber viffer riders here!

They must be all over South Texas, as I never see another Triumph up here in the Metroplex.

thanks for the welcome folks. and yeah, i suppose there are a lot of Sprint-ST riders showing up on this list. just goes to show, we are a hardy bunch and passionate about our "passion". :lol:

BTW, heading out tomorrow, 6 am for a quick jaunt up to Bull Shoals. The reason? to watch the Daytona 200 with a few riding buds. What more reason do you need for a 1000 mile weekend???

STeve

Let's just hope the races are not rained out!

Adios,

*crosses fingers*

Okay, off to meet STeve in McKinney. 6am and 57F already. Woohoo.

Back