• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A Story Worth Living (ADV Film)

You're probably right. Like I said in a previous post, this was the first movie I've been to since I took my kids to the original Jurassic Park. :giveup:

You sound like me, someone asked me the other day to name my favorite Star Wars movie & I had to confess that I hadn't seen a single one!

Not that I don't enjoy all movies but they have to be way off the path of normal for me. Favorites are;

Blade Runner
Repo Man
Milagro Beanfield War
Paris Texas
No Country For Old Men

Maybe some pop-psych could thread these together for me?

You sound like me, someone asked me the other day to name my favorite Star Wars movie & I had to confess that I hadn't seen a single one!

Not that I don't enjoy all movies but they have to be way off the path of normal for me. Favorites are;

Blade Runner
Repo Man
Milagro Beanfield War
Paris Texas
No Country For Old Men

How could you like Blade Runner and not see the Star Wars Trilogy?

Blade Runner
Repo Man
Milagro Beanfield War
Paris Texas
No Country For Old Men

Having only seen four, I'd say the thread is "what is human?"

Back